Here you'll find answers to frequently asked questions!
If your question is not listed below, just write us an e-mail. We will be happy to get back to you as soon as possible. Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can take part?
Amateurs and professionals alike can take part. There is no age limit for performers. Due to our terms of condition, the person representing should be at least 16 years of age to register.
How do I upload my video?
After registering, you can upload your video and thumbnail image in your user profile. It's very easy, even via mobile devices such as cell phones or tablets. Feel free to use the drag & drop function when using the desktop version.
What about the duration of my show video?
A duration between 1-3 minutes is ideal, but the maximum duration should not be longer than 5 minutes.
Can I also upload a show video that is older?
In principle yes, but it shouldn't be as current as possible.
Can I also shoot my video outdoors?
Yeah sure! The location where you shoot your video can be freely selected.
Can I upload multiple videos?
Only one video can be posted per user profile with regard to your participation in the Community Award.
Do I take part in the Community Award by registering?
Yes, as soon as your video is online, your supporters can vote for it.
Can I delete my video to upload a new video?
- Please send us an e-mail with a message and download link for your new video to: email@example.com
- Please write to us from the e-mail address you used to register initially. After checking your data, the video will be exchanged via our editorial team.
- It should be noted, that you will then lose voting likes you already received for your previous video.
How can supporters vote for their favorites?
Click on the desired category in the main menu. In the overview gallery you can also search specifically using the filter and sorting function. Click on the video to watch and vote.
How will the prize money be distributed?
The prize money is funded by financial contributions from site users. 70% of the money collected will go directly to the finalists as prize
money, 30% will be on the operation of the services and the
implementation of the Community Award Event. You can find more details here (see ecpecially section VIII. 8.).
The total prize money will get distributed equally across the three main categories. The following sub-distribution is made for each category:
- 20% of the prize money for finalists with solo performance
- 30% of the prize money for finalists with duo performance
- 50% of the prize money for finalists with group performance
How can I delete my user profile?
- Please write us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To identify yourself, please use the same e-mail address that you have indicated to register with us.
- Our editorial team will delete your profile for you as soon as possible. Please note, that you will still have a period of three days to back up your data. Your data will then be permanently deleted from our platform.
- We would be happy if you also let us know the reason for the termination of your user profile, may be we can help you in another way.